Textey can be installed from the Salesforce AppExchange into your environment with these simple steps.
- Go to the Textey AppExchange listing.
- Click the Get It Now button that looks like this
- Login with the credentials to your Salesforce account.
- You will be prompted to select Install in Production or Install in Sandbox based on where you want to install the package.
- Next you will need to choose from one of these three profile options on the installation page:
- Install for Admins Only: this option will assign the Textey profile permissions to only those users with a System Administrator profile.
- Install for All Users: this option will assign the Textey profile permissions to ALL users in your Salesforce org.
- Install for Specific Profiles: this option will let you choose which profiles to assign the Textey profile permissions.
We generally advise choosing the Install for Specific Profiles option. This gives you the greatest level of control over which users will initially have access to Textey.
- Accept the remote site named api.textey.io
- Textey should now begin installing into your Salesforce org. The installation process can take several minutes and there's a possibility you will see a message that says "it's taking a long time". Don't worry, you'll receive an email when the installation is complete. So far, so good!
- Once the installation has completed, navigate to the Textey App in the drop-down menu located at the top right-hand corner of Salesforce. Then click on the Textey Administration tab to continue with the setup.